The co curricular activities we offer to our students form an integral part of our pupil development programme.
We strongly believe in fostering and nurturing our students’ talents and abilities in a fun yet challenging environment. Under the guidance of experienced instructors and teachers who exemplify excellence and character, our programmes provide our students with the opportunities to grow and discover themselves.
Aims of CCA
1. To help our students discover their strength of character
2. To develop in our students the school’s values and school spirit
3. To nurture student leadership skills
4. To provide students with opportunities to pursue and excel in their talent and passion
|Sports & Games|
|Artistic Gymnastics / Trampoline||Judo||Softball||Track and Field|
* require prior competitive experience to join CCA
|Girl Guides||National Police Cadet Corps||St John Brigade|
|Modern Dance||Chinese Dance||Guzheng Ensemble||Theatre Club|
|Chinese Orchestra||Choir||Concert Band||String Ensemble|
|Clubs & Societies|
|Nanyang Debate Club||Chinese Calligraphy||Audio Visual Club||Nature Society|
|Infocomm Club||Lion Dance Troupe / Drum Ensemble||Nanyang Outdoors Club||Mind Sports Club|