Founded in 1917, Nanyang Girls’ High School is a premier independent and Special Assistance Plan (SAP) school that provides an all-round holistic education to the students. It is an institution with a vibrant history, a rich tradition in bicultural education and a global perspective.
Nanyang Girls’ High School invites applications from qualified, highly motivated individuals, to be part of the dynamic, committed and innovative workforce.
We are looking for:
- GCE “O” level / Diploma in Computing or relevant fields;
- Perform first level problem diagnosis and resolve problems related to computer hardware, software and application system (for eg. PC breakdown, corruption of lesson package, video playback failure etc);
- To provide advice and assistance to users on usage of simple functional features of software and hardware peripherals (eg, MSOffice applications);
- Asset & component inventory tagging for new IT equipments;
- Hardware replacement;
- Re-installation of software (e.g. system software such as operating system, application software such as courseware, in-house applications);
- Network troubleshooting including checking whether LAN, Server or network equipment is up, whether user is logged in;
- Update and maintain hardware inventory list whenever there is any new IT equipments delivered to school, change in location or changes in the school inventories;
- Knowledge of ICT trends and server administration preferred;
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Diploma in visual art / visual arts management;
- Monitor, maintain and manage equipment including AV/IT maintenance, tools, supplies and stock;
- Manage and organise art resource library, art gallery and art works;Maintain high ethical and professional standards at all times.
- Prepare write-ups for artworks;
- Experience in art technical support in school / arts institution;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good rapport and connects well with stakeholders;
- Strong team player, meticulous and systematic.
- Trained graduates with relevant degree or masters in Arts; major in Philosophy / Social Science;
- Relevant teaching qualifications: qualified to teach both upper and lower secondary students;
- Preferably with at least 3 years of teaching experience; Candidate must be passionate about teaching and mentoring adolescents; Strong team player, enjoys collaborative work and able to work in a fast paced environment.Excellent interpersonal skills;
Staff recruitment is an ongoing process at Nanyang Girls' High School. We are constantly looking for suitably qualified and committed staff to join our team.
To apply, please download a copy of the relevant application form and email it to Human Resource Unit (Recruitment) at [email protected].
- Application form for teaching positions
- Application form for non-teaching positions
- Application form for relief staff positions
You may also send your applications to:
Human Resource Manager
Nanyang Girls’ High School
2 Linden Drive
We would like to thank all applicants in advance and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.