Founded in 1917, Nanyang Girls’ High School is a premier independent and Special Assistance Plan (SAP) school that provides an all-round holistic education to the students. It is an institution with a vibrant history, a rich tradition in bicultural education and a global perspective.
Nanyang Girls’ High School invites applications from qualified, highly motivated individuals, to be part of the dynamic, committed and innovative workforce.
We are looking for:
Relief Language Arts Teacher
- Trained graduates with relevant degree or masters in the subject area;
- Relevant teaching qualifications: qualified to teach both upper and lower secondary students;
- Preferably with at least 3 years of teaching experience; Candidate must be passionate about teaching and mentoring adolescents; Strong team player, enjoys collaborative work and able to work in a fast paced environment.
General Music & Higher Music Programme Teacher
- Bachelor of Music;
- Relevant teaching qualifications : Experience in teaching General Music Programme or MEP Equivalent to 13 - 16 years old age group students;
- Knowledge and skills in areas such as A Capella Choral singing, song writing using Garageband on iPad, guiter playing and ensemble performance skills;
- Experience as a music practitioner preferred;
- Good rapport and connects well with students;
- Strong team player.
Staff recruitment is an ongoing process at Nanyang Girls' High School. We are constantly looking for suitably qualified and committed staff to join our team.
To apply, please download a copy of the relevant application form and email it to Human Resource Unit (Recruitment) at [email protected].
- Application form for teaching positions
- Application form for non-teaching positions
- Application form for relief staff positions
You may also send your applications to:
Human Resource Manager
Nanyang Girls’ High School
2 Linden Drive
We would like to thank all applicants in advance and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.