Founded in 1917, Nanyang Girls’ High School is a premier independent and Special Assistance Plan (SAP) school that provides an all-round holistic education to the students.
It is an institution with a vibrant history, a rich tradition in bicultural education and a global perspective.
Nanyang Girls’ High School invites applications from qualified, highly motivated individuals, to be part of the dynamic, committed and innovative workforce.
We are looking for:
Relief Biology Teacher
- NIE Postgraduate Diploma in Education or equivalent with good grade in “A” Level Biology(H2);
- Competency in integrating ICT in teaching;
- Able to articulate well, pleasant, responsible, good team player and good organisation skills;
- Some experience in teaching high school students in a classroom setting will be an advantage.
Food Studies Relief Teacher
- Bachelor of Science in Food & Nutrition / Bachelor of Applied Science (Food Science & Nutrition);
- Familiar with various food preparation skills required in FCE syllabus and/or Food & Nutrition coursework requirements and syllabus;
- Adaptable and flexible with changes;
- Establish good rapport and connect well with students;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a good team player;
- Enjoy interacting with students aged 13 to 15 years old;
- Trained teacher with experience in teaching lower secondary Food & Consumer Education and/or upper secondary Food & Nutrition is preferred;
- Able to commit to Term 3, 2022.
Boarding School Executive
- Diploma or equivalent;
- IT proficient in MS Office;
- Hands-on team player, excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good event organising skills;
- Experience working with youths and adults;
- Able to work on shift duties including weekends, public holidays, overnight stay and standby overnight emergency duties.
- Minimum Primary School Leaving Examination(PSLE) qualification;
- Able to handle cleaning and housekeeping duties;
- Able to support the School by providing logistic support for special events and daily activities;
- Able to perform any other duties as and when assigned by the Science Laboratory Technicians, HOD, Science and School Management;
- Able to converse and read simple English;
- Familiar with laboratory safety requirements;
- Pleasant, good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Enthusiastic and has strong sense of responsibility;
- Meticulous in housekeeping and cleanliness;
- Able to work independently and a team player; and
- Relevant working experience in a school laboratory environment would be an advantage.
Food Studies Assistant
- Proficient and knowledgeable in supporting Food Studies lessons in 2 kitchens concurrently (e.g. order & purchase of food ingredients, assisting in pre/during/post lessons, etc.);
- General maintenance and cleaning of some areas in the school (e.g. Staff Lounge, GO Meeting Room, Printing Room, Conference Rooms, SPICE Garden, etc.);
- Handling of mass printing of important documents during certain period of the school year;
- Team player who has good interpersonal skills, meticulous, flexible;
- Some experiences working in a school setting in the areas of work stated above will be helpful.
Staff recruitment is an ongoing process at Nanyang Girls' High School. We are constantly looking for suitably qualified and committed staff to join our team.
To apply, please download a copy of the relevant application form and email it to Human Resource Unit (Recruitment) at [email protected].
- Application form for teaching positions
- Application form for non-teaching positions
- Application form for relief staff positions
You may also send your applications to:
Human Resource Manager
Nanyang Girls’ High School
2 Linden Drive
We would like to thank all applicants in advance and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.